Wye - Hand Brushed Brown
Our Wye Brogue is a sleek and sophisticated shoe; designed for those who take pride in their formal attire. Its upper leather is hand stained with a light base coat before the darker stain is applied with a brush stroke to give a stunning antique wooden effect. The uppers are then hand brushed and wax polished to a deep patina.
The sole is made from premium Italian leather paired with a high grade rubber which gives extra durability and protection whilst keeping the neat lines of an all leather sole.
The brogue shoe is traditionally made up of multiple pieces - the upper leather which features decorative perforations also known as ‘broguing’. The brogue was traditionally worn as country footwear therefore the perforations were originally designed to allow the shoes to dry quicker when wet.
Designed and engineered in Earls Barton and made in India with our partner factory.
- Designed and Made in Northampton, England
- Premium Craftsmanship since 1880
- Goodyear Welted Construction
- Full Leather Insole and Lining
- Calf Leather with Natural finish
- Hand-stitched detailing
- Full Leather Sole
- Product Number: 478036
- Construction Type: Welted
- Fitting Type: F
- Last Shape: 386
- Product: wye
- Season: AW22
- Shoe Type: Brogue, Derby, Toe Cap
- Sole Type: Leather
- Collections: Father's Day, Men's Brogues, Men's Derbys, Men's Shoes