Tyne - Black Calf
Handmade for the modern man, these stunning chukka boots will set you apart.
Although the origin of the word ‘Chukka’ relates to a period of play in polo, the chukka boot actually refers to a form of desert boot. These boots were originally worn by British soldiers in World War II.
The Chukka boot is an ankle high boot traditionally featuring three pairs of eyelets, calfskin uppers and rounded toes.
The uppers are made from unfinished European crust which is hand stained and paired with a premium Italian leather sole injected with high grade rubber to give added durability, whilst keeping the neat lines of a full leather sole. They feature punched decorative detailing (originally designed to allow water to drain from the boot) and deep black leather that has been stitched to perfection by our new factory based in India.
- Designed and Made in Northampton, England
- Premium Craftsmanship since 1880
- Goodyear Welted Construction
- Full Leather Insole and Lining
- Calf Leather with Natural finish
- Hand-stitched detailing
- Full Leather Sole
- Construction Type: Welted
- Fitting Type: F
- Last Shape: 386
- Product: tyne
- Season: AW22
- Shoe Type: Boot, Chukka
- Collections: Father's Day, Men's Boots, Men's Shoes